Special instructions concerning Google Analytics and cookies
Data will not be transferred to third parties. Excluded from this is the data transfer necessary for the respective order and contract fulfilment to our logistics partners, customer service partners, tax consultants, fiscal representatives, auditors, banks and credit insurers, debt collection agencies, lawyers, authorities or courts as well as in the course of webshop orders to our payment service provider.
- As already mentioned under the point above, StreamView GmbH must use HTTP cookies stored on your computer or mobile phone in order to complete the order in the web shop operated by StreamView GmbH after completion of the payment process. The data processing is based on the legal provisions of § 96 para. 3 TKG and Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a and/or /lit. f DSGVO.
- Google is certified under the Privacy Shield Agreement and thus offers a
guarantee to comply with the European data protection law (https://www.privacyshield.gov/participant?id=a2zt000000001L5AAI&status=Active).
- Google will use this information on our behalf to evaluate the use of our website by users, to compile reports on the activities within this website, and to provide us with further services associated with the use of this website and the Internet. Thereby, pseudonymous user profiles of the users can be created from the processed data.
- StreamView GmbH uses Google Analytics only with activated IP anonymisation. This means that the IP address of users is shortened by Google within member states of the European Union or in other states that are party to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases is the full IP address transferred to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. This means that only a rough localization is possible.
- The IP address transmitted by the user's browser is not combined with other data from Google. Users can prevent the storage of cookies by adjusting their browser software accordingly; users can also prevent the collection of data generated by the cookie and related to their use of the online offer to Google and the processing of this data by Google by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available under the following link: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en.
- Further information on the use of data by Google, settings and objection
- The personal data of users will be deleted or made anonymous after 14 months at the latest, unless they must be kept for contractual or fiscal reasons.
- If you have a concern regarding your data stored with us or the data protection of StreamView GmbH in general, an informal letter is sufficient at the beginning, preferably by e-mail to:
Franz-Josefs-Kai 13 /Top 5
- We ask for your understanding that, for reasons of data protection alone, no information can be given by telephone, and any requests for changes to stored data (e.g. changes of address) can only be made in writing.
- Furthermore, we should like to point out that information about personal data stored or processed at StreamView, from which the person concerned would be identifiable, can only be handed over or forwarded to the person whose personal data are concerned, and that this person could be clearly identified as the person concerned beforehand.